Clinical Utilization Coordinator - $2500 Sign On Bonus
St. Vincent Hospital in Leadville, CO, is now hiring a full-time Clinical Utilization Coordinator in the Emergency Department. This position is eligible for a $2,500.00 sign-on bonus, for a 2-year commitment. This position is scheduled 32-40 hours per week.
· Responsible for Infection Prevention, Employee Health, Case Management, Utilization Review and Prior Authorization Coordinator.
MINIMUM education requirements
· High School Diploma or GED
· Associate's Degree Nursing
MINIMUM work experience requirements
· Minimum 2 years experience in same or similar positions
· Experience in infection prevention and control preferred
· Current Colorado RN License / Current RN License from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
· Current ACLS certification
· Current PALS certification
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
· Working knowledge of Google Chrome
· Basic computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Achieve your personal and professional best in the rugged alpine setting and soaring mountain peaks of Leadville and Lake County, Colorado. This is where world–class athletes train and compete, vacationers seek adventure and families make lasting memories.
Combine small-town mountain life, bountiful outdoor recreation and western history, with the convenience that proximity to larger towns offers, and you have a glimpse of daily life in Lake County, Colorado.
Located only 1 hour and 45 minutes from Denver, and a short distance south of Interstate-70 on Hwy. 91 (from Copper Mountain) or Hwy. 24 (from Vail), Leadville is within an easy drive of many of Colorado’s ski resorts.
This rural hospital boasts competitive pay and benefits. A highly trained medical staff delivering medical services in the following areas: 24/7 Emergency Department and Ambulance, Acute Care, Primary Care Clinic, Laboratory, Radiology, Physical Therapy and visiting specialist clinics.
Learn more about St. Vincent Hospital at www.leadvillehospital.org.
To apply for this position please submit a letter of interest, resume, and at least 3 current professional references. Submit to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org