Laboratory Technicians Wanted! New Higher Rates
Ready to enjoy a charming mountain community and take your career to new heights? Come and be part of a team of compassionate healthcare professionals caring for their community, while also enjoying all the fun this year-round outdoor playground has to offer!
St. Vincent Hospital in Leadville, Colorado is seeking Part Time or Full Time MLT or MT, to join our Laboratory team.
General Summary of Position:
- Must follow laboratory policies and procedures
- Must have knowledge of, and demonstrate appropriate judgment skills when performing procedures
- Must be able to recognize factors which directly affect procedures and results.
- Must monitor Quality Control programs, Proficiency Testing procedures, and Quality Assurance programs
- Must have a positive attitude and foster a positive work environment.
- Team Player
Minimum requirements for the job:
- Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician certification from a national recognized agency
- Associates or Baccalaureate degree in a science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) or Medical Laboratory Technology
- Two years of experience preferred, but not mandatory
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Achieve your personal and professional best in the rugged alpine setting and soaring mountain peaks of Leadville and Lake County, Colorado. This is where world–class athletes train and compete, vacationers seek adventure and families make lasting memories.
Combine small-town mountain life, bountiful outdoor recreation and western history, with the convenience that proximity to larger towns offers and you have a glimpse of daily life in Lake County, Colorado.
Located only 1 hour and 45 minutes from Denver, and a short distance south of Interstate-70 on Hwy. 91 (from Copper Mountain) or Hwy. 24 (from Vail), Leadville is within an easy drive of many of Colorado’s ski resorts.
St. Vincent Hospital, a critical access Hospital, is managed by Centura Health, the region’s leading health network. This rural hospital boasts competitive pay and benefits. A highly trained medical staff delivering medical services in the following areas: 24/7 Emergency Department and Ambulance, Acute Care, Primary Care Clinic, Laboratory, Radiology, Physical Therapy and visiting specialist clinics.
Learn more about St. Vincent Hospital at www.leadvillehospital.org.
To apply for this position please submit a Letter of Interest, Resume/Application, at least 3 current professional references, salary history/requirements, copies of required certifications. Submit to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time