RN Registered Nurse - $50/Hour + Differentials - Benefits - Leadville, CO
This position is located at St. Vincent Hospital in Leadville, Colorado, nestled among the best ski resorts in the country! Come work hard and play hard this winter in Leadville, Colorado!
ACU & Emergency Department Registered Nurse (ED-RN)
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- Days, Evenings and some Weekends and Holidays Required
- Transitions to Med/Surg Unit/ACU
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits available the first day after 30 days of employment
MINIMUM education requirements
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
MINIMUM work experience requirements
- Two years experience in an Emergency Department required.
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty.
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification
Interested applicants should send resume, three professional references and cover letter to email@example.com. Have questions? Email Christin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay: from $50/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary,Temp to Hire,Seasonal