Seasonal Contract - Registered Nurse RN Full Time Position - $2K Bonus
This position is located at St. Vincent Hospital in Leadville, Colorado
Emergency Department Registered Nurse (ED-RN)
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- Guaranteed 12 hour shifts
- Days, Evenings and some Weekends and Holidays Required
- Transitions to Med/Surg Unit/ACU
- Completion Bonus at end of contract: $2000 for 6-month contract/$1500 for 4-month contract
- Contracts begin April 2019, lasting through October 2019
- Opportunity to stay on past seasonal contract
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits available the first day after 30 days of employment
- Paid Time Off
MINIMUM education requirements
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
MINIMUM work experience requirements
- Two years experience in an Emergency Department required.
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty.
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification
Interested applicants should send resume, three professional references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Achieve your personal and professional best in the rugged alpine setting and soaring mountain peaks of Leadville and Lake County, Colorado. This is where world–class athletes train and compete, vacationers seek adventure and families make lasting memories.
Combine small-town mountain life, bountiful outdoor recreation and western history, with the convenience that proximity to larger towns offers and you have a glimpse of daily life in Lake County, Colorado.
Located only 1 hour and 45 minutes from Denver, and a short distance south of Interstate-70 on Hwy. 91 (from Copper Mountain) or Hwy. 24 (from Vail), Leadville is within an easy drive of many of Colorado’s ski resorts.
St. Vincent Hospital, a critical access Hospital, is managed by Centura Health, the region’s leading health network. This rural hospital boasts competitive pay and benefits. A highly trained medical staff delivering medical services in the following areas: 24/7 Emergency Department and Ambulance, Acute Care, Primary Care Clinic, Laboratory, Radiology, Physical Therapy and visiting specialist clinics.
Learn more about St. Vincent Hospital at www.leadvillehospital.org.
To apply for this position please submit a Letter of Interest, Resume/Application, at least 3 current professional references, salary history/requirements, copies of required certifications. Submit to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $38 to $45/hour
Pay range dependent on contract length, experience and education!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal,On Call